They are the ones that provide us the opportunity to serve our community. We are flexible and can accommodate your schedule. Please consider helping us... You may complete our Volunteer Application, print and drop it off at either location.
Some of the areas you may be interest in are:
- Visitor Center Attendant: greet visitors, distribute information and gift shop sales
- Trail Maintenance: mowing, trimming, exotic plant removal
- Site Maintenance Helper: carpentry, painting, small engine repairs, cleaning
- Butterfly & Native Plant gardening: planting and weeding
- Trail Guide – flora and fauna, guide visitors along trails
- Office Assistant: answer phone, filling, record keeping
- Wading Trip Helper: assist with nets, buckets, and finding sea creatures
- Nature Presentations, Speaker or Summer Camp helper
- Interested in serving on the Board
For additional information, please Contact Us.
If you have already established a volunteer account, please log in below.