We need volunteers at
both Alligator Creek in Punta Gorda, and Cedar Point in Englewood in all the areas listed below. We love our volunteers! We are flexible and can accommodate your schedule. Please consider helping us... Complete our Volunteer Application, print and drop it off at either location, or scan and email to email@example.com.
Volunteer Application for Alligator Creek or
Volunteer Application for Cedar Point
Volunteer for any of the following areas:
- Visitor Center Attendant: greet visitors, distribute information, and gift shop sales
- Trail Maintenance: mowing, trimming, exotic plant removal
- Site Maintenance Helper: carpentry, painting, small engine repairs, cleaning
- Butterfly & Native Plant gardening: planting and weeding
- Trail Guide: Flora and fauna, guide visitors along trails
- Office Assistant: answer phone, filing, recordkeeping
- Wading Trip Helper: assist with nets, buckets, and finding sea creatures
- Nature Presentations, Speaker, or Summer Camp helper
- Interested in serving on the Board of Directors
For additional information, please Contact Us.
If you have already established a volunteer account, please log in below.